CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whew!

One big event just hit me one after yesterday! Let me start with the morning and I'll give a rating to how much each event had an effect on me on a scale from 1 to.

I worked the earliest I ever have at my job. 2

I saw a homeless guy with a sign from my work! 3

I watched a play performed that I wrote. Actually, that was pretty morbid once I saw it. 4

I moved out of my house. WHAT you're probably thinking. Yeah. I moved out of my parents' house. I have mixed emotions about that, but it's definitely something new. 8

Attended a meeting where I volunteered to pray in front of 350+ people. 4

I'll probably post some more in-depth stuff on these events, but that's the best I can do for now! Movers go to my family's house tommorow, so I'll be busy again and trying to get details and such ironed out on everything. I'm a little scattered right now, but I'm looking forward mostly to what's in the future!

1 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You're going to be great! One day at a time....