CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Push the Graduates out of the Plane!

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to free-fall for an entire minute, dropping at about 120 mph?

Let me tell you, it's an experience! For graduation, my family and the Zesch's went skydiving. Actually, it was my older brother, me, my sister, Annie, and Mr. Zesch who jumped. We started driving to the jump site, San Marcos, early in the morning and got home at about midnight. Every minute was a blast!

Here are some pictures.

The jumpers. Kinda looks like a movie poster for Matrix...though the middle guy looks like Kermit the Frog. I can see Kermit as a Matrix character, can't you? :)


That's about how high we jumped


Great poker face







Passing through a cloud


Touch Down!

5 comments:

Debbie (from Writer's Bloc) said...

OHMIGOODNESS! I can't believe you went skydiving. Being that high would seriously freak me out. What in the world makes it so appealing?! Curious here. :)

Debbie

Jamin said...

To be honest, I think people's reactions when they hear you've gone skydiving is usually the biggest reason people like to do it :)

Also, it's a lot of adrenaline and the freefall part is great.

Nate Townsend said...

Looks like you had a great time! I would like to go with all of you sometime.

Hope all is well for you two in TX.

Uncle Nate

Jamin said...

You'll get lots of chances if all of do it for graduation!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a fun day that was....