CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How to Work out and Lose $500

There's a station I listen to that's been having something of a scavenger hunt around San Angelo, where if you find a slip of paper you get $500.

I've been wanting to go and get involved in it a bit, but haven't really been serious about it. THEN I found out the hidden slip of paper was at a spot I'd walked past just that morning on my way to a spot where I do a bunch of calistenics!

Ouch. Who wants $500 anyway?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! Sorry you missed that opportunity!

Araken said...

You have my utmost sympathy (but don't take it personally, lol)

Jared said...

Well, you sure blew that one! lol

Camden said...

Don't sweat over it. Everyone knows that if you actually join a contest like that, you'll never find a slip; only the people who are out of the competition find them!

Camden / ~Elliot

Have you thought about putting a follower section in your blog? I really like reading you blog, but without a way to follow it through my blogger account, my visits are usually few and far between.

Jamin said...

Hmmm...I'll have to look into that, Camden.

Maybe I should just shoot a morning and go look for another one of those things!