CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alright, it's been a while (do you get the feeling every post starts that way?) so I'll go through the basics of what's been going on with me lately.

I finished my first year of college.

I've been working.

I tried training for the cross country team at ASU, but the shin splits are too much with work....I REALLY hate that because I know I could make the team. oh well. Maybe in the near future.

I've helped out with a sportscamp at House of Faith. Pretty fun.

I'm considering getting a degree in kinesiology so I can become a coach. Sports, exercise and health have always interested me, so I'm praying and seeing if God is leading me in that direction.

I'm hoping to help coach a homeschool basketball league next semester....don't know how I feel about that to be honest lol Homeschoolers are notorios for thinking their way is better and I've heard of some attitude from this team before. It won't be fun for anyone who tries to mess with this coach! ;)

I wrote a script version of the Leper King. I showed the snynopsis to my theatre prof at ASU and he said he wanted to see the script when I wrote it. Just working on editing it now.

Other than that, just living, trying to rest a bit, and praying and listening to God.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Wow; I had given up on ever seeing another post on your blog. Thanks much for posting. I, too, am looking forward to seeing your Leper King script.

Love you
Dad

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Lots of big things going on. Praying with you. Congrats on the first year well completed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamin
I was hoping with summer here and school out, that you would be blogging a little more regularly. Love to see what is happening with you.

Dad