CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life Update

Well as you can guess I'm back from Japan. The semester started up a couple days after we (my older brother and I) got back. It was hard saying bye to the family, but we're military so we're tough right?

As soon as I got back, my car (91' Honda Civic) started acting up. I hoped to make it last for years to come so I could save for a really nice pickup, but that car couldn't be persuaded that that was in its best interest. I've been on the hunt for a pickup for a while now, but this sped up my efforts. I found a 96' Toyota Tacoma...one of the best small trucks on the market (call it a hickup). Feeling good about that.

Obviously, I can't wait to get it on some dirt roads. (My new set of wheels)

School has been going pretty well. I made a 3.3 GPA last semester. Not bad, but I want to do better. On my last 3 tests, I believe I've scored 94-104%, 107%, and 117%. Not bad for a start. Also, rodeo came to town this week! Yeeha!

Someone got bucked off his bull and nearly gored twice.

(They had this mechanical bull outside the arena when I got out of the performances...monkey see monkey do)

I went to the stockshow/fairgrounds 4 times and saw the show twice. I also watched a judging event with horses and got to talk to a trainer for about an hour. I was supposed to meet one my professors out there, but I got a lot of my questions answered anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy. Mechanical bull? How was it - besides getting thrown?

Your grades sound great. Well done!

Love you,
Dad